Go Back   PrePayMania - Mad about Mobile Phones > Handset & Accessories > Samsung

Old 08-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Manish
Administrator

Default Samsung I900 16GB Modern Black simfree Smart phone

Amazing piece of kit to rival the Apple Touch phone:

The Samsung I900 16Gb Modern Black Smart Phone Sim Free

Samsung’s pursuit for design perfection

The Samsung Omnia presents Samsung’s leadership in design. With maxi-phone capabilities, it boasts a slender, chic form, so users can step out in style. It features an ultra-slim 12.5-mm profile and a platinum-look finish that fits snugly in the palm of the user’s hand. The elegant hairline patterns on the back of the phone bring the perfection in style.

Network: HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
Display: 3.2” WQVGA TFT LCD (240 x 400)
Camera: 5 Megapixel CMOS, Auto Focus, Image Stablizer, Geo-tagging, Auto-Panorama Shot, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Face Detection, Smile Detection, Video Recording
Video: DivX / XviD / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / MP4
Video Editing: Trim video, Audio dubbing, Live dubbing, Add subtitle, Image capture
Radio: FM Radio with RDS
Audio: MP3/ AAC / AAC+ / WMA / OGG / AMR
Headset: Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP)
Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi
Memory: 8GB / 16GB Flash + External Memory slot : microSDHC™ (up to 16GB)
Value-added Features: GPS, TouchWiz UI, MS Office Document Viewer, Advanced PIM Apps, Push Email, Auto Rotation, TV Out
Battery: 1440 mAh

No Boundaries
Travel free with your unlocked Samsung I900 cell phone

Music Player
Multi-format mobile music with FM Radio lets you listen to your favourite music on the move.

Capture the Moment

5 mega pixel camera with auto focus, flash and image stabilizer ensures you will always have memories to share.

Quick Connect
Waiting for downloads is history with EDGE and 3G HSDPA connectivity.

GPS

Don't know your lefts from your rights? Never get lost again with your built-in GPS receiver.

Mass Storage

16GB internal memory and MicroSD memory card slot will ensure that you will always have space for more.

No PC, No Problem
The Samsung I900 supports Office document viewer so you can take your office with you wherever you are

Based on Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro, the Samsung i900 offers a 3.2-inch Wide QVGA display (240 x 400 pixels) and an optical mouse much like the one found in the Samsung i780. Camera-wise the Samsung i900 Omnia is one “helluva” ambitious handset - offering a 5 mega pixel auto focus snapper with face and smile detection plus auto-panorama shot.
Geotagging is also among the camera features since the i900 also packs a built-in GPS receiver.
As style has it, the Samsung i900 Omnia waistline is only 12.5mm and the brushed metal back certainly adds to its refined looks. That figure along with the other dimensions makes it rather identical to the Apple iPhone. Most importantly, the i900 shares with the iPhone the same massive internal memory - 16GB i900 version is available with the MicroSD still present for further expanding those with up to 16 gigs worth of storage.
Samsung I900 Omnia Modern Black 16GB SGH-i900 Black Sim Free Mobile Phone, Sim Free Unlocked, Simfree mobile, Sim free phone, Sim Free mobile Phone, unlocked mobile, unlocked phone, unlocked mobile phone, Windows Mobile, Pocket PC,
Manish is offline   Reply With Quote