Go Back   PrePayMania - Mad about Mobile Phones > Handset & Accessories > Sony Ericsson

Old 11-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
aopchick21

Default Sony Ericsson K770i Ivory Mobile Phone Unlocked Sim Free

Convenience is basically what Sony Ericsson K770i Ivory mobile phone is offering us. It’s an all in one package that provides us all of our work and telecommunication needs while we are on the go. This magnificent handset features an organizer where you can store important contacts and notes. You will have access to an alarm clock, calendar, calculator, stopwatch and many more. The predictive text input takes messaging to a higher level as it will be easier for you to send SMS, MMS and email messages. The Access NetFront Web Browser allows you to get connected to the web anytime. What makes the Sony Ericsson K770i Ivory phone really rewarding are the integrated entertainment features. Get in the mood with your favorite music with the embedded FM Radio and a music player that accepts MP3 and AAC formats. Loosen up with your favorite 3D games, video streaming or capture those unforgettable moments with the 3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus, photo and video light, video recording, PhotoFix and picture blogging. The 16MB internal memory can be expanded up to 2GB (Memory Stick Micro) depending on your storage preference.

The phone measures 105 x 47 x 14 mm and weighs only about 95g. The screen displays a lovable 240 x 320 pixel 262 and 144-colour TFT. Undeniably, The Sony Ericsson K770i Ivory Phone gives us everything we need and everything we want at a very reasonable price.

Last edited by aopchick21; 12-01-2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Wrong Title
aopchick21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
jojo

Sony Ericsson is always know to produce great phone and this is one of them.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote